Melissa Loven Benefit a Huge Success
On behalf of my wife Melissa and myself I would like to thank all of those involved with the Melissa Loven Benefit-- the organizers, the bands/performers, the sponsors , family and friends and all those who came to show support. The benefit was a huge success and through God’s grace enough money was raised to pay any outstanding medical bills and other bills related to Melissa’s illness so far.
We were fortunate to get good news January 8th (just days before the benefit) that Melissa’s latest PET scan shows that the cluster of plum-sized tumors that had pushed her lungs and heart over have dissolved away and she is now officially in remission-we can now move out of the chemo phase of her treatment and into radiation.
In particular we would like to thank:
- Amanda Jeanne, Eric Roy, Mike Wolowicz, Dave Enyart and Tracy Culbert for organizing and staffing the benefit.
- Rachel and the staff at Throwback’s Grille and Bar in Woodbury for being so accomodating
- Rick Berthiume/Bomb Squad Prod. for running sound
- The performers -Double Shot, Uncle Chunk, Kurt Jorgensen And Over The Line.
- Steve at Sonic Envy for letting us use his PA/lights
- Willie Peterson for helping emcee
- Ben and Mary Morgan
- Clean Response Co.
- Minnesota Twins
- MN Timberwolves
- Olson Guitars
- Performance Music/Blaine
- Metro Sound and Lighting
- Macalusos Roadhouse
- Dicks Bar/Hudson
- The Borderline
- The Starbar
- Hudson Golf
- Rebecca Fisher
- Frank Kohler and Mike at Neumanns Bar
- JP Bush Luxury Homes
- Eleanor Lee Bush
- Melissa and Jon from Friar Tucks for sponsoring our spaghetti banquet
- Molly Wolff for setting up her massage table at the benefit
There are others I’m forgetting and I will post their names soon, please forgive me
The benefit turnout was both moving and heartwarming. Times like these remind us of the important things in life. Nothing compares to the value of family, friends and health. We feel so blessed and we thank God that we have all of you in our lives.
Thank you so much.
Sincerely, Jeff Loven